Monday, September 16, 2013

Assignment #3: Feedback B

Written Feedback to Olivia

Jack

 I agree entirely with this post. I used to have a  messy room last year and i (ahem) did not do the best at studying and homework.
David
 
  the thing is that my room is a bit messy but its all school stuff. Any ways I think is nice to have a clean room. I like the overall look of your blog it clean and polished.


Bell



Shelby

 Olivia, I personally agree with you in many aspects. I love to walk into my room and see a nice well made bed; however, I don't like to clean my room to the teeth. Personally I like a clean neat bed with a little bit of clutter. I think a little bit of "stress" here and there is okay. I feel like it is a reminder that no one is perfect. All in all I agree with you a lot and I think that people need to balance themselves.
 
Liam


Samantha


I love your writing. Your get your point across very nicely. I agree that sometimes a clean room is necessary but a clean room lets you express yourself. I like to call it an organized mess because seeing as it’s your room and you made the mess, you know where everything is. It is just a mess to other people.
 
Ruth

I agree with the fact that a clean room keeps your life relaxed and (more) stress free compared to how a dirty room effects someone's life. I wish i was more of an organized person, but it seems to happen that every time I give my room a deep clean, I lose place of things rather than having everything displayed in front of my eyes. However, I do like the way your mind works to create an organization process that is able to make you feel relaxed. I wish I was that way.
Jordan

Great post Olivia. You communicated your opinion very well and your dialogue was fluid and smooth. I get a sense of purpose in your post. I can completely relate to your clean room / dirty room scenarios, although honestly I sometimes feel at home in both environments. 
Josh
 
I like how you mentioned that keeping a clean room shows that you have dignity for yourself, this is definitely true. Also, I enjoyed reading about how cleaning your room after though times (changing your room can also help) helps you to put the bad times behind you.

Kacie
 
You have some very good points why a bedroom should be kept clean. I have seen that people who don't keep a cleaner room are unorganized and in turn stressed. So I strongly agree that people should do their best to keep their rooms clean.

Jonathan

First of all, I completely agree with your point that cleanliness has a huge part in your feelings and emotions. Is it bad that I don't really have any criticism? Great job overall :)

John Sun

 I think it's good that you can keep your room clean. Usually I try to keep my room clean if I have time, but some time my room will gets little mass.

Allen


Bobbie 

 I definitely agree with you! When my room is messy, I don't want to even go in it! I feel so disorganized when it is messy. I love when my room is clean because I feel better about coming into my room and relaxing. There is no way I can relax with everything in my room thrown everywhere.

 ''

No comments:

Post a Comment