Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Assignment #5: Backpack Comments

Jack

It's good that you love your backpack. I think you should keep it forever. 
David
 
Nice post! Your first two sentences didn't make any sense. You're saying that your backpack makes a statement about you, but then you introduce some other character by saying "that person" and "they". So, I was sort of confused.
 
Bell

 
 
Shelby

I'm sorry you hate your backpack. But, very true, I'd say that every backpack can be an inconvenience at times.
 
 
Liam
 
 

Ruth
 
I loved your perspective. It was so cute!!
Jordan
 
I enjoyed your post. I also completely agree. Falling into a volcano would such a terrible fate for a backpack.
Josh

Beautiful post. I love your writing. I like how you have designated backpacks for different activities. I just use which ever one I feel like...
Kacie
 
Kacie, I loved your post so much! It great. Nice backpack. 
Jonathan
 
Nice backpack and post! :) I liked reading it. You have a great voice.
John Sun

Really cool post! The editing on the picture was a nice touch, too.
Allen

Nice post! Very straightforward.

Samantha

Nice post! But,why is your other one a backpack of shame?

Bobbie 

In the past, I always had the same mindset when getting a backpack.. it was just something off of a checklist. But, you grow to appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment