Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Assignment #7: Dress Up Comments

Jack

Nice outfit! Nice collection of colors. What weather would you where it in?
 

David

I'm at a loss for words. I.. I can't even..
Bell

Shelby

Tip for picnics: Don't wear heals. :P
Liam

Samantha

Ruth

Aw, so cute! I really like the boots.
 
Jordan

That was horrifying. You said you don't want to be associated with anything that Pyramid Head is associated with, but how I don't see how you can do that if you dress exactly like the thing that you don't want to be associated with.
Josh

Very sharp, great color scheme, and nicely thought through. I liked it.
Kacie

I like your outfit. Very basic color set, but generally you can't go wrong with black and white.
Jonathan

Very unique, and I mean that genuinely. Very nice.
John Sun

Nice. Why do you like Vans? What makes it unique above all other brands?
Allen

Great outfit. Pretty versatile in the sense it could work for casual,  but acceptable enough, to pass for somewhat formal.
BobbieAh! I love it! It's very cute. Modest is the hottest.

No comments:

Post a Comment